Monday, July 8, 2013

Eight Years

Eight years ago today, this happened:

 
 

It was a wonderful, most happy day filled with family and friends.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
We've since written our story on 2 continents, in 2 countries, 3 states, and now we're back where it all began (well, for a few more weeks...)

 

The last eight years has been more than I could have ever imagined: more love, more adventure, more joy.  Of course there have been ups and downs, but I am so blessed to have a kind, funny, smart, wonderful partner in life who supports me, understands me, believes in me, and who picks me up when I am down. He takes care of me and our little girl and we are both beyond blessed to share our lives with him.      
                   
 

I love you, P!  Here's to 8x8x8 years more!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment