Saturday, December 18, 2010

Fly-Away Friday: I'll be spending it here...

image: beachbungalow8.blogspot.com

Well, not exactly here.  Unfortunately, this is not my bed, but I wish it was!  I love the vintage glamour of the mirrored bed frame enclosing the plush, upholstered headboard.  And pink!  This is definitely a single gal's room, P would never agree!  I love the dramatic contrast of the black and white against the pink walls.  Le sigh.

I am, however, stuck in bed this weekend.  I'm sick.  It's the flu.  And I'm not happy about it!!  I have some shopping to do and presents to wrap and Christmas cookies to make and a little girl to play with.  Thank goodness my parents are taking good care of me and very good care of C (P is off on his own adventure this weekend!).  On the up-side I'm having plenty of time to watch all those Christmas movies I haven't gotten to yet.  I'm about to watch Christmas In Connecticut which I have never seen.  Have you?

Anyways, I hope no one else is spending their weekend like I am.  Now go do some Christmas shopping so I can live vicariously through you!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better. Being sick is terrible especially when you are a Mom and most especially when your significant other is gone!

    ReplyDelete