Friday, April 8, 2011

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,

I hope you had a nice long rest and are taking a lovely relaxing holiday after all your traveling on Christmas Eve.

I know it's only April, but it's never too early to start making my list.  I'm already being a very good girl and anyways everyone knows that your elves are on duty all year round so maybe I can get some brownie points for being so good this early in the year?

I found something that want for Christmas.  My Mummy says that if she wasn't married she'd probably put it over her bed but that Daddy would definitely divorce her if she tried that now.  It's perfect for my room, though, absolutely perfect.  But it's $99 which makes Mummy cry, so maybe you could bring it for me so I can have the prettiest, girliest, most magical room ever.  I'm pretty sure princesses have these over their beds, and I'm definitely a princess to my Mummy and Daddy so can I pretty please have one?

Thank you, Santa.
From the best girl ever,
C

(or, every little girl's dream)

No comments:

Post a Comment