Friday, April 1, 2011

A-Z of Me Me Me: More than you ever wanted to know about lil ol' moi.

A. Age: A lady never reveals her age...   ;)

B. Bed Size: A Queen, which is fine when it's just the two of us, but a queen was absolutely not big enough when I had my baby bump and needed all those pillows.

C. Chore you dislike: Laundry.  And taking out the garbage.  Hate them!

D. Dogs: None, although if C had her way we'd have...oh....thousands.


E. Essential start to your day:  Spinning, followed by coffee or green tea, and toast with peanut butter and sliced bananas or a poached egg on toast.  Mmmm!




F. Favorite color: Only one?  No? Good!  Blue, green and hot pink.

G. Gold or silver:  5 years ago I would have said silver without hesitation, but when I look in my jewelry box, I see more gold these days.  Rose or matte gold are my preferences, though.

H. Height 5'8".

I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano and violin, but I played neither well.  

J. Jelly bean flavor: Grapefruit or pear.


K. Kids:  Well, we have one beautiful daughter now.  Before I ever had kids I said I wanted 4 or 5.  After having one I'm not so sure! :)  No, I'll take as many as we're blessed to be given. 

L. Lucky number(s): 17.

M. Month:  October.  Autumn is the best!

N. Nicknames:  Grace-face, Gracie-pooh, Gracie-lou, Graciella, Gretal Petal, Gracie, Gracie K, Pooh, Canard


O. Overnight hospital stays: I've had a couple - my most recent being when I had C.

P. Pet peeves:  People reading over my shoulder, open doors when I'm sitting in a room.

Q. Quote from a movie:  "Credit card...you got it"  AND "He can't do that while I'm SINGING!"

  

R. Righty or lefty: Righty.

S. Siblings: One younger sister, two younger brothers.

T. Time you wake up: Depends on the day (and on C), but anywhere from 6:30AM on.

U. Underwear: Is that a serious question?

V. Vegetables you don't like: Cauliflower.


W. What makes you run late:  My darling C these days, although pre-baby there really wasn't much that didn't make me run late - am I Irish or what?!

X. X-rays you've had:  Teeth, arm and hand.

Y. Yummy food you make: Oh, I have to say my cooking skills have greatly improved.  I make a yummy roast chicken dinner, and lost of Indian/Asian dishes.  A couple of Italian ones, too...

Z. Zoo animal favorites: The monkeys!!


1 comment:

  1. I suppose you would have been better at piano if you weren't so busy writing notes to me...
    and why don't you like cauliflower???

    ReplyDelete