Thursday, January 27, 2011

i(rish) Luxury

Today, quite accidentally, I found this fabulous luxury goods website, The Luxury Emporium.  For you Irish readers, you'll be happy to know that Ireland's first luxury online boutique has arrived.  :)  It reminds me a little of eLuxury - remember that, female American readers?  

Anyways, I saw The Luxury Emporium featured in this month's Irish Tatler magazine and, naturally, had to chceck it out for myself.  What I found was  beautiful collection of luxury accessories - elegant shoes, sparkling jewelry, and beautifully crafted bags.  The owner, Lisa Caroll, launched the site in late 2010 and now she has free shipping world-wide - how great is that?!

Some pieces I'm coveting...
Giuseppe Zanotti
Lara Bohinc Lunar Clutch
Hello, leopard Giuseppe's
Lara Bohinc Cuff
Perfect Rupert Sanderson's for that trip to the beach I'm coveting.
A fierce Lara Bohinc clutch
Pauric Sweeney Madame Bag
Lara Bohinc Cuff
Hello, snakeskin (Pauric Sweeney) weekend bag.
Yet another Lara Bohinc - a belt, this time
Philip Treacy + Leopard = Yes, please!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment