Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Carbon Monoxide - Be Aware

Last night I lost a cousin because of a gas leak in their home.  His wife is in critical condition.  It is incredibly tragic - he leaves behind children and his parents, not to mention the rest of his family and friends who will miss him dearly. 

Please be aware of the potential dangers that gas in your home may present.  If you do not have carbon monoxide detectors please go and get one.  If you have them already, please make sure they are in working order.  If you have any doubts or worries that there is a gas leak contact your local gas provider immediately. 

Your prayers for my cousin, Killian, his wife, Pauline and their family are greatly appreciated.


  1. Grace, I could not believe the news about your cousin and his wife. I will be praying hard for Killian, Pauline, their family as well as you and your family. God's love and peace be with all of you. With love and prayers, Angie x

  2. I am so sorry for your loss Grace. I know it has been a hard couple of months for you. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

  3. How tragic! A few months ago, our carbon-monoxide alarms went of one morning - I had left a stove burner on overnight. I am so thankful for those alarms!
    My thoughts and prayers are with your family.